Units can earn the beautiful purple “104th Anniversary Honor Unit” ribbon! Complete any two of the following activities during February:
1. Attend a religious service as a unit (if possible), wearing your BSA uniforms. (Scout Sunday is Feb. 2nd, Scout Sabbath is Feb. 8th.)
2. Put up a BSA display in a business’ window.
3. Conduct a service project.
4. Perform a flag ceremony outside of your unit’s meeting, wearing Scout uniforms, for a school, service group, governmental meeting, care facility, or other appropriate gathering.
5. Write a letter to the Editor. Thank your community for their support of Scouting, and name a few of your unit’s service projects.
6. Secure a Mayoral Proclamation, recognizing BSA Anniversary Week, Feb. 2nd-8th.
7. As a unit, wear your BSA uniforms to school one day.
- Notify the Council office (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than March 15th which activities the unit completed.
- The Units that submit the best information (photos, news articles, CDs, etc.) about their activities will receive a special award at the Annual Montana Council meeting.
- Thanks in advance for your BSA Anniversary Month activities!