Good morning and happy Monday! Below is the agenda for our District Meeting on Thursday, May 7th at 6:45 pm.
For security purposes, I will send out an email with the virtual meeting details later today.
Boy Scouts of America
Lewis and Clark District
District Roundtable and Meeting
LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Ave S
March 6, 2012
- Roundtables/Training Features of the Month, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.: Topics: Combined Cub/Boy Scout Presentation by Dr. Chuck Jennings on the Complete Streets Initiative (20 minutes). Cub topic: “Keep our Volunteer Leaders Motivated and Moving Forward.” Boy Scout topic: Using the “Good Turn for America” system to log volunteer hours.
- Opening Ceremony, 7:30 p.m.
- Approval of the Minutes of the February meeting
- Welcome, introductions and recognitions
- Old/New Business (break into committee meetings for 15-30 minutes)
- Upcoming Events – District Derby Day, Scouting for Food, District Awards Banquet, Deadline for registrations for 2013 National Jamboree, Council Annual Meeting
- Upcoming Trainings – Leader Specific Training, Outdoor Leader Training, Wood Badge 2012, Powderhorn 2012
- Medicine River Scout Center
- Camping Committee: Trail to First Class; Spring Camporee
- District Executive Report
- Membership Actual vs. Goal
- Finance Actual vs. Goal
- District Commissioner Report
- Unit Charter Renewal
- Unit Commissioners
- District Chair Report
- Other Business
- Election of District Chair and Council Member at Large for May, 2012 – May, 2013
- Election of District Members at Large for May, 2012 – May, 2013
- Closing Ceremony
- Adjournment. Next meeting April 3, 2012, 6:30 p.m. at LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Avenue South
Lewis and Clark District – a Centennial Quality District
- February District Roundtable and Meeting Agenda (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Sign Up for Wood Badge 2012 Today! (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Voice of the Scout (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)