editor’s note: This is posted on behalf of Rex Jewett, Lewis & Clark District Commissioner
Well here’s something different!
We are going to have a town meeting style Boy Scout roundtable this month. All troop adult leaders, and committee members are invited. I would like all troops to come and join the discussion. It’s my hope that the older units may be able to give their insight to problems that they have encountered and that the newer units may be encountering now. There might be problems that the newer units have solved that the older units haven’t seen yet. It might be good to find out that other units are having the same problem that you are.
Here’s some possible topics:
- How to get your parents to be more involved.
- How to help special needs boys.
- How do you deal with difficult boys and their families.
- What can you do when the adult leaders or committee members can’t get along?
- What can you do to discipline boys that misbehave?
- (Here’s a good one) How would you improve the district?
- Anybody may bring a topic to be discussed.
Please speak freely and honestly, but be polite.
Date: Tuesday Feb. 13th
Time: 6:30 PM
Place: East Stake of the LDS Church on 15th Ave. S. (turn off of 9th St S at the Eagles Club – there’s a dead end sign there).
Please come and make this a success,
District Commissioner, Lewis & Clark District
406-453-6777 (I will be out of town until next Saturday)