Lewis and Clark District
District Roundtable and Meeting
LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Ave S
June 4, 2013
1. Roundtables 6:30-7:30 p.m.
A. Boy Scout – Unit Budgeting, Program Planning, National Membership Change
B. Cub Scout – Unit Budgeting, Program Planning
2. Opening Ceremony, 7:30 p.m.
3. Approval of Minutes of the May Meeting
4. Welcome, Introductions and Recognitions
5. Old/New Business
A. Upcoming Events – Webelos Rendezvous; Cub Day Camp; Flag Day; Fourth of July Parade; Voyagers Baseball Night/Scout Show.
B. Upcoming Training – NYLT; Recruitment Training
C. District Committee Member Registration (If not registered through a unit, bring $17.40)
6. Committee Reports
A. Camping Committee
B. Training Committee
D. Programs Committee – Webelos Rendezvous, Cub Day Camp, Flag Day, Fourth of July Parade, Voyagers Baseball Night/Scout Show.
F. Other Committee Reports
7. District Executive Report
8. District Commissioner Report
9. District Chair Report
10. Other Business
11. Adjournment to Sip N’ Dip Lounge, 17 7th Street South, for Roberts Sendoff (Non Uniform event).
Next Meeting July 2, 2013, 6:30 p.m. at LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Avenue South.