Lewis and Clark District
District Roundtable and Meeting
LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Ave S
April 2, 2013
1. Roundtables 6:30-7:30 p.m.
A. Boy Scout – Working with/for your Chartered Organization.
B. Cub Scout – How Unit Commissioner and Chartered Organization fit into your program.
2. Opening Ceremony, 7:30 p.m.
3. Approval of Minutes of the March Meeting
4. Welcome, Introductions and Recognitions
5. Old/New Business
A. Election of District Officers
B. Upcoming Events – Venturing Trip; Trail to First Class; MT Council Annual Meeting; District Awards Banquet; Spring Camporee; Webelos Rendezvous; Cub Day Camp
C. Upcoming Training – Outdoor Leader; Leader Specific; Wood Badge; NYLT
6. Committee Reports
A. Camping Committee
B. Training Committee
D. Programs Committee – District Awards Banquet, Cub Day Camp, Webelos Rendezvous
E. OA – Trail to First Class
F. Other Committee Reports
7. District Executive Report
8. District Commissioner Report
9. District Chair Report
10. Other Business
11. Adjournment. Next Meeting May 7, 2013, 6:30 p.m. at LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Avenue South.