Lewis and Clark District
District Roundtable and Meeting
LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Ave S
October 2, 2012
1. Roundtables 6:30-7:30 p.m.
A. Cub Scout – Responsibilities, Awards and Ceremonies
B. Boy Scout – Meet and Greet with new Roundtable Commissioner. Come and share your thoughts, ideas, etc.
2. District meeting – Opening, 7:30 p.m.
3. Approval of Minutes of the September meeting
4. Welcome, introductions and recognitions
5. Old/New Business – Committee Reports
A. Upcoming Events – Popcorn Sales (ongoing), District Recharting, Cub Scout Fun Day Fort Benton
B. Upcoming Training – Leader Specific, JOTA, Outdoor Leader Training, 2013 Wood Badge
C. Medicine River Scout Center
D. Camping Committee – Final report from Fall Camporee, Klondike
6. District Executive Report
7. District Commissioner Report
8. District Chair Report
9. Other Business
A. Jory Dellinger, Development & Marketing Director – 2013 Montana Council Annual Meeting
Next Meeting November 6, 2012, 6:30 p.m. at LDS Stake Center, 1015 15th Avenue South.