The second session of our District Snow Sports Merit Badge/Belt Loop class will be held at Showdown on Sunday, January 29. There are a few logistics changes from the first class.
- All participants must sign up and pay beforehand at the Scout office by the end of the day on Thursday, January 26. Rental forms and signup sheets are at the front desk at the Great Falls scout office. Participants should make a check to “Showdown” and give it to the Scout office for their total. Payment must be either check or cash for ther exact amount as the Scout Office can’t ring in payments for Showdown.
- Prices may be different from the first session. The $25 learn to ski package is only appropriate if you are a beginning skier who still needs to begin at the magic carpet. Pricing for more experienced participants is as follows:
- Adult all-area lift pass (13-69): $32
- Junior all-area lift pass (6-12): $17
- Beginner chair only lift pass: $18
- Group lessons: $12
- Ski, boot and pole rental: $18
- Snowboard and boot rental: $30
- Beginner participants who are not ready for the sluice-goose-caboose chair may still utilize the $25 learn to ski package.
- Participants should plan on arriving at Showdown by 9 a.m. on 1/29. Participants should meet Aaron Weissman on the 3rd floor of the Showdown lodge by the Guest services office.
- Questions? Call Aaron at 868-8982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- More Details for Snow Sports Merit Badge/Belt Loop participants (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Snow Sports Merit Badge/Belt Loop/Pin Class details (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Ski and Board Sports Merit Badge Meeting 12/8 at Bighorn Wilderness (lcdistrictcommittee.wordpress.com)
- Learn To Ski & Earn your Ski Belt Loop & Sports Pin (gfpack7.wordpress.com)